October Whimsy Stamps Release Day 4

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Welcome friends - I hope you are having a great week so far. It's day 4 of the October Whimsy Stamps release and I have the privilege of showing you the Oh Holy Night stamp set. This is a beautiful stamp set with gorgeous images and sentiments.

For my card, I made my first ever galaxy night background. I thought it would go nicely with the images and the sentiment.

I created my background using several colors of Distress inks. I then added black Distress ink over everything, allowing just a bit of the colors to peek through.  I then splattered some white paint over my background.

When this was all dry, I stamped my images and the sentiment and the card is complete.




3 comments :

Jeanne said...

Wow, Alanna! That background looks amazing! Beautiful card for the season. :) Hugs!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

That's a neat background for silhouette images! I love the stars scattered all about!
Hugs!!

Kim Heggins said...

Stunning card Alanna...so beautiful!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs