3 cards with Neat & Tangled for TupeloDesignsLLC

Friday, October 13, 2017

Welcome friends. I'm sorry it's been so quiet on my blog for the past week or so. I was out of town teaching at the Whimsy Stamps retreat in Florida and then came back and promptly came down with a nasty cold. Blech.

I have 3 cards to share with you for TupeloDesignsLLC, all using some fun products from Neat & Tangled.  All 3 cards use stencils with some sort of embossing paste along with stamped and die cut sentiments.

For my first card, I started by taking the Pentagon stencil and applied some Ranger Texture Paste over it. I then stamped and die cut the sentiments from the Love Notes stamp set and coordinating dies.



For my second card, I used the Hexastar stencil with some Bo Bunny Gold Glitter Paste. I used the Celebrate stamp set and coordinating die for the sentiment.


My last card uses the Geometric Blooms stencil with the same Bo Bunny Gold Glitter Paste and the Love Notes stamp set and coordinating dies.







1 comment :

Ruth said...

Oh no! Not a stinky cold! That's a bit horrid after being away at the Whimsy retreat and having fun. I saw a picture of you all with Faye. Isn't it such a small world? As usual gorgeous cards and you always remind me there are things I haven't used in a while that I should get out again. Xx

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs