DT Project for TupeloDesignsLLC

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Hi friends. I'm back today with another card for TupeloDesignsLLC. I am using some products from Neat & Tangled today.  If you are new to my blog or haven't yet shopped at TupeloDesignsLLC, there are a lot of great reasons to. They have FREE shipping in the US with no minimum purchase. And shipping outside the US can be earned for FREE as well. They also have a loyalty points program along with fast shipping.

I started by taking the Scalloped stencil and doing some ink blending over it with my Clarity Stencil Brushes with several colors of distress inks. I then stamped the sentiments the Celebrate stamp set from Neat & Tangled.




2 comments :

Jeanne said...

Wonderful card, Alanna. Great stencil and color blending accentuating it. The sentiment looks nice and bold, too! I like the sequins. Nice and flat without the little bitty hole in it. :) Thanks for sharing. Hugs.

Kim Heggins said...

So pretty...love your wonderful background!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs