March Clearly Whimsy Stamps Release Day #2

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Welcome to day 2 of the March Whimsy Stamps release. Today, I am featuring the beautiful Mother Love stamp set. It is absolutely full of wonderful sentiments celebrating the mothers and women in our life.

I wanted to showcase many of the sentiments so stamped and heat embossed lots of the sentiments on my card panel. I started by stamping the sentiment in the center and then worked my way out. I added foam tape to the back of my panel, added some sequins and the card is complete.

The entire March release is available now for purchase. Click here to see all the new goodies being offered this month. I'll be back tomorrow with another card using new products. Crafty hugs!






3 comments :

Jeanne said...

Very pretty, Alanna. Love the blue color and the white embossed sentiments. Wonderful Mother's Day card! :)

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful...love that soft blue background and all your sweet sentiments.

cm said...

Your embossed sentiments are beautiful, set atop the lovely blue background. I often forget that an arrangement of sentiments can be as effective as a single image! Once again, deeply inspired!
Hugs~carol

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs