DT Projects for TupeloDesignsLLC

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Hi friends. I have two cards to share with you today using some Concord & 9th goodies available at TupeloDesignsLLC.

For my first card, I started by die cutting my panel with the Pretty Petals die collection. I then lined up the large flower image from the Pretty Petals stamp set over my die cut piece getting it lined up - this was really easy to do. I then removed the die cut panel and stamped the image onto my card base. After the base layer was stamped, I went in and stamped the detail layers. 


I stamped the sentiment which is from a different Concord & 9th stamp set called Butterfly BeautyI then added lots of foam tape to my die cut panel and popped it up over the stamped card base.



For my second card, I blended on some Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink onto a card panel concentrating the darker color towards the top. After I was happy with my blending, I spritzed the panel with some water from my Distress Sprayer. You can't tell in the photo but I also spritzed the panel with some Perfect Pearls mist. After everything was dry, I die cut it using the Pretty Petals die collection.  I used the same Butterfly Beauty stamp set again for the sentiment. I finished off the card by adding a few drops of the Tonic Studios Morning Dew Crystal Drops. They are clear but take on the color that's behind them - just beautiful I think.






Thanks so much for visiting today. Crafty hugs!

6 comments :

cm said...

....THUD! No *nearly* falling out of my chair...I did! WOW, Alanna, you have created a dynamic duo of dazzling delights with your Pretty Petals! Crisp and fresh, the first; sunflower-y fabulous, the second! I had more or less decided I didn't need this set; apparently, I was incorrect! In awe yet again! Love these!
Hugs~c

Valgerdur R. said...

OOOOOOOOOHHHH My! How amazing Alanna! Love, love, love your fun and fantastic creations of splender. I have to agree with cm, I need this set too! Your just knock my socks off girl!

Jeanne said...

Fabulous cards, Alanna! I think it's just awesome that you show the versatility of stamp sets by using them in different ways in one post. These cards are so pretty in their own way. Fantastic work! Hugs! :)

Lucy Schmidt said...

All I can say is STUNNING!

Ruth said...

Absolutely gorgeous - so bright, bold and beautiful! Xx

Sharli Schaitberger said...

These are beautiful! I really love the pink one - it looks like "Hawaii" 😃

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs