DT Projects for TupeloDesignsLLC

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Hi friends. I'm happy to be sharing two cards with you today for TupeloDesignsLLC. They both use some Distress Inks and the super adorable Friends Furever stamp set from MFT.

If you're new to my blog, TupeloDesignsLLC offers FREE shipping in the US with no minimum purchase. And for international shoppers, there is also FREE shipping available with just a $75 minimum purchase. 

For the first card, I did some ink smooshing with Picked Raspberry and Seedless Preserves distress inks. I smooshed some of each color onto my craft mat and then spritzed the colors with water. I then smooshed my card panel into the colors. I did this a few times, drying my paper in between.  After the panel was completely dry, I stamped the image and sentiment from the Friends Furever set.



I did the same thing on the second card, although this time I used Salty Ocean and Twisted Citron distress inks. I then stamped the same images. This time, I mounted the panel onto some black card stock and then mounted that on some black fun foam to give the entire panel some added dimension.





3 comments :

Jeanne said...

The ink smooshing technique looks great using the colors you chose, Alanna. So pretty. Cute stamped images are set off nicely with those colors, too. I like how striking the blues/greens are against the black. :)

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...two incredible backgrounds, love your sweet bears too!

cm said...

Smooshing spectacular yet again, Alanna...and what sweet images to accompany your pretty panels! The framing on the first adds delightful 'girly' charm!
Hugs~carol

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs