DT project for TupeloDesignsLLC

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Hi friends - thank you so much for stopping by today. Today's card is for TupeloDesignsLLC. I'm showcasing the ever so fabulous Holiday Style stamp set from Sunny Studios. I love the big bold greenery image. I stamped it several times with two shades of green ink. I love the depth this gives.

I then stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set. I then stamped the pink flower from the Winter Warmth stamp set from MFT. I used the coordinating dies to cut it out.


Have you shopped yet at TupeloDesignsLLC? In addition to offering FREE shipping in the US with no minimum purchase, they also have a generous rewards program where you can earn products for free.



2 comments :

Sharli Schaitberger said...

OMGSH, What a beautiful card! I love the evergreens. Excellent!

Jeanne said...

Oh wow, Alanna! This is beautiful! I can imagine how fun it was to stamp those luscious evergreen boughs to create this look. Lovely flower, too. Wonderful work!! :) Hugs!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs